상세페이지

자유게시판

글쓰기

분류 | How To Beat Your Boss On Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

• Jerri
  • 24-05-11 02:12
  • 조회수 2
Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect to pamper yourself at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of the crisp greens and Sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, focusing on rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal softer, smoother skin with this energizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing. Made using skin-cleansing pumice, as well as seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and energized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and calming at-home spa experience. This scrub is best applied on the feet, hands and body and avon planet spa products can be mixed with a mixture of raw or white sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made with natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it after a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and store any leftover in a caddy for showers for convenience in applying.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product that can be used for everyday use. If you are seeking an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a subtle chocolate scent. It's not expensive and can be purchased at avon planet spa products.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth a try. If you're not completely satisfied with the purchase Avon will assist you in resolving any issues.

This product has made my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product to use for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who is looking to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which is known to help stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my top scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and look.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection, that includes an invigorating body scrub, facial spritz and solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended to apply it once a week and apply a small quantity on clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and soothe your skin. This hydrating facial mist has been formulated with Chinese green-tea extract to help defend from environmental aggressors and give you a fresh, radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, keeping 8-10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray on skin. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, face spritz and a cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body butter that hydrates skin and reduces dryness. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin and leaves it soft and soft. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or using it daily to reduce the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser that is not oily is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot and Avon Planet Spa products Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and stimulate your senses.

LOGO-13.jpegRelax and create the relaxing spa experience from the convenience of your own home with this kit. It includes a revitalizing scrub, facial spray and body butter with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is ideal for gifting to someone who deserves a treat.

게시물 댓글 0

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

backward top home