상세페이지

자유게시판

글쓰기

분류 | Ronnie O'Sullivan cruises into Masters quarter-finals

• Desmond
  • 24-05-09 18:12
  • 조회수 2
Ronnie O'Sullivan cruised into the quarter-finals of the Dafabet Masters with a 6-2 win over former world champion Stuart Bingham.

Although Bingham won the opening frame, O'Sullivan took the next five in succession with the aid of breaks of 59, 96, 134, 다파벳도메인 111 and 60 at Alexandra Palace.

Bingham stopped the rot with a run of 71 in the seventh frame and looked set to take the next as well, but missed frame ball into the yellow pocket and O'Sullivan cleared up with a break of 66 to force a re-spot.

Ronnie O'Sullivan cruised into the quarter-finals of the Dafabet Masters with a 6-2 win

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Mark Allen fails to defend his Masters title after crashing... 'I don't think any player has ever got the better of me':... Ronnie O'Sullivan roars past Mark Allen to clinch his... 'I want to put an arm around him rather than hit him on the...

Share this article

O'Sullivan, who is seeking an eighth Masters title, eventually potted the black to secure the win and set up a last-eight meeting with Ryan Day.

China's Ding Junhui faces debutant Jack Lisowski in the evening session. 

This was O'Sullivan's first match since December 9 when he won a record seventh UK Championship title. 

He took a step closer to becoming the first player to score 1000 centuries after his two centuries against Bingham took him to 988.

Although Stuart Bingham won the opening frame, O'Sullivan took the next five in succession

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Mark Allen fails to defend his Masters title after crashing... 'I don't think any player has ever got the better of me':... Ronnie O'Sullivan roars past Mark Allen to clinch his... 'I want to put an arm around him rather than hit him on the...

Share this article

Ronnie O'Sullivan

게시물 댓글 0

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

backward top home