상세페이지

자유게시판

글쓰기

테스트 | Indy Clinton suffers hemorrhaging as she gives birth

• Hermelinda
  • 24-05-03 02:56
  • 조회수 11
Indy Clinton has given birth to her third child.

The mummy vlogger, 27, who has over 1.5million followers on TikTok, revealed the dramatic delivery on her Instagram stories on Tuesday morning. 

She explained she suffered hemorrhaging after welcoming her newborn.

She shared a photo of her one-year-old daughter Bambi meeting her baby sister on FaceTime.

'Will update you all soon. I'm just recovering from hemorrhaging from last night,' she wrote.

Indy Clinton has given birth to her third child. The mummy vlogger, 27, who has over 1.5million followers on TikTok , revealed the dramatic delivery on her Instagram stories on Tuesday morning 

In the photo, Indy's newborn is pictured sleeping in the corner while Bambi is seen on the screen. 

Just hours earlier, She revealed she was starting to feel contractions and was likely to go into labour soon.

Sharing a video of the exciting occasion, Indy told her followers 'it's baby time' as she took a shower and began blow drying her hair.

Next she said her goodbyes to son Navy, three, and Bambi as she left them behind with a family member to take care of the pair while she gives birth.

Indy appeared confident with her impending third birth, looking completely at ease breathing through her contractions in the car ride to the hospital.

Despite husband Ben Azar being a bit 'nervous', Indy danced in the vehicle as she listened to Push It by Salt-N-Pepa and did her makeup.

She explained she suffered hemorrhaging after welcoming her newborn 

Just hours earlier, Indy revealed she was starting to feel contractions and was likely to go into labour soon

At one point, as she contoured her nose, the mum-of-three said: 'I want her [the new baby] to come out and be like, "Oh my god, my mum's nose is so small. She looks snatched."'

After stopping off for some coffee, Indy and Ben checked in at the hospital as they arrived with several more pillows for the birthing bed.

The video ended with Indy showing off her private birthing suite as she bounced on an exercise ball and got comfortable in bed.

Indy, Derilla Erfahrungen who was crowned Australia's most beloved influencer at the TikTok Awards earlier this month, revealed in June she's having another baby girl with Ben.

The mummy vlogger posted an update to the platform on the way to the hospital on Monday

게시물 댓글 0

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

backward top home